OUR CONCRETE DEMOLITION SERVICES
While our team, experience, and equipment are all vital to our success, we don’t want to overlook the role our process plays in our achievements. Read below to learn more about our demolition process and what you can expect from working with Accu-Cut.
1. Initial Assessment: This is when we come to the job site and evaluate the situation. We will talk to you about what you are looking for so we can precisely meet your expectations and determine what will be the best approach given the space being demolished and the desired outcome. By the end of the initial assessment, you should have an understanding of our approach and a bid so you know what the job will cost you.
2. Hazard Marking: We want you to be confident in choosing us, so we expect you to get bids from several companies in addition to Accu-Cut. Should you choose us—and we are confident that you will—the next step will be to schedule and prepare for the job. Part of our preparation is to complete hazard marking. This is done by a supervisor to ensure that demolition can be completed without harming the water mains, gas lines, and electric lines.
3. Setting Up the Safety Perimeter: With demolition, safety is a major concern. You want to make sure that no one involved with the job or property, or those nearby, can be hurt during the process. We will establish a safety perimeter, securing it with fencing if needed, to make certain no one can get close enough to the demolition to be injured.
4. Bringing in the Equipment: After we secure the job site, we will bring in the equipment needed to get the job done. We are happy to explain to you how the equipment works so that you are comfortable with use starting the demolition.
5. Completing the Demolition: As soon as both you and the foreman give the okay, demolition can begin. We will endeavor to complete this as quickly as possible, without compromising the quality of our work.
6. Optional Breaking and Removal: Once the demolition is complete, the concrete needs to go somewhere. We would like for you to use Accu-Cut to handle the breaking and removal of the concrete debris. We will break the debris into manageable chunks or pulverize as needed. Then, we will haul the debris away, recycling the pieces that we can at a concrete recycling center.